If you or your community group would like to unite with “The world’s greatest volunteers!” by assisting with the New River Marathon, please contact us at info@NewRiverMarathon.com .
2016 Community Groups and Support Station Volunteers:
Ashe Habitat for Humanity
Ashe Pregnancy Resource Center
Fleetwood Falls Inc.
Fleetwood Volunteer Fire and Rescue
Green Valley Community Park
High Country Dance Studio
Retired Military Officers Association, New River Chapter
RiverGirl Fishing Company
Todd Community Preservation Organization
Todd Volunteer Fire and Rescue
ZAP Fitness Foundation
- All volunteers are required to print, complete and submit a Waiver of Liability.
- Minors are allowed to participate as volunteers, but a waiver signed by the parent/guardian is required. Please click here for a printable Waiver of Liability for Minors.
- Minors must be supervised by a 1:3 ratio (1 parent per 3 minors).
- You may also contact us and we will either email or mail the waiver(s) to you.
- The Captain of the community group is responsible for collecting the waivers of their respective group and is required to submit the waivers to the New River Marathon in advance of volunteer participation.