The following map of the entire course is interactive and is linked to ridewithgps.com. When viewing the interactive map, you can highlight a section of the course to view a more detailed elevation chart of that section. To view a more detailed section:
- Move your cursor along the x-axis (mileage) of the elevation graph. Mileage, elevation, and % grade will be displayed.
- Click and hold a beginning point on the elevation graph. Drag your cursor and highlight the segment/distance that you wish to view in greater detail. When you release your mouse, the highlighted segment will be displayed.
- To return to the full graph, single click the “de-select” button.
Half Marathon Course Notes:
- The course is predominantly paved with 2 dirt/gravel road sections. The first section is approximately Mile 3.9 – 4.3 and is an uphill section on Carter Mill Road in Todd. The second section of dirt/gravel road is Miles 6.0 – 6.3. This section is flat adjacent to the New River on Big Hill Road. These dirt sections are mostly compact, with occasional loose gravel. Please be alert with your footing.
- The course has two lollipop loops: the first is Miles 3.7 – 5.5 and the second is Miles 7.7 – 8.2. Please follow the direction of the course monitors on these sections.
- The race start is on Cranberry Springs Road, adjacent to the Riverside Restaurant.
- The final approximate 200 feet is on low-mowed field behind the Riverside Restaurant.